Monday, September 26, 2005

Monday, 26 September 2005

Not much happened today…more boring than usual. After work went to the vet’s office to buy our Great Dane’s food. We finally have her on something she will eat and isn’t allergic too but I can only purchase it through the vet. I came home and promptly got horizontal on the couch and stayed there until 4pm! This has got to stop! I won’t get anything done this way. I just didn’t feel good today…I had a little bit of a sinus headache. Something has been making me sneeze. Not the little cute sneezes but the ACHOOOO! Sneezes! The ones that scare people and would blow your head off if you tried to stop it.

 

I had to work at Drive Safe tonight. UGH! I think the grace to work there is running out. I could probably quit now except I like being able to put a little money back. That will disappear if I quit now. With Christmas not far away I’d like to have that extra money. I’m trying to hear what God would have me do.  I just feel like I have no control over my life. Can’t go ride because I have to go to work. Can’t go to my niece’s volleyball games because “I have to work”! Enough of my complaining.

 

Excerpt from my journal October 2002

 

Oh, My Precious One. If only you could see what I see and one day you will have a glimpse but for now I’m still preparing you in the secret place. I know it seems you’ve been there awhile and it seems as though nothing is happening. Do you suppose the caterpillar who is in the cocoon feels the same way? He can’t see himself changing but he does know something is taking place. And deep in your spirit man you know it too. Enjoy your journey. Quit looking ahead at the next milepost. The “something” you’re looking for isn’t down the road. It’s here and it’s now. The treasure is right before your eyes. You didn’t see it before because it looked so “ordinary” that you thought “it couldn’t be God.” But it is Me! I am even now opening your eyes to see not only physically in this earthly realm but also spiritually in the spirit realm. You have heard My call and are ready for My orders. My strategy for warring in prayer for this city and for the body of Christ, My Church.

 

If any man be in Christ he is a new creation. Old things are passed away, all things become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17

No comments:

Post a Comment