Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Tuesday August 16, 2005

This is a partial entry from my journal May 1997. This was one of the first words God gave me that was this lengthy. My prayer is that you don’t feel bad because He may not speak to you this way. He does speak to each of His children (the Bible says so). He speaks in the language and way that you will best know that it is Him speaking to you. For me He uses journaling a lot. He also uses my horses. God is God and He can choose any avenue or vessel He desires to get His message to you. Granted the word of God (the Bible) is His main way of communicating but He does speak to our spirit man by His Holy Spirit. So sometimes the voice of God sounds like your own! That was so freeing to me the first time I heard that concept. Without further commenting….

You are good God. Loving, compassionate, slow to anger, tender hearted, forgiving, merciful, gracious, all knowing, all seeing everywhere at all times. You are My provider, My deliverer, My Redeemer, My heavenly daddy. I love you. Forgive me for complaining, cursing when I don’t get my way. I’m sure that grieves Your heart. I know it makes You sad when I won’t trust You and try to do things myself. Father, I want to be sold out to You. Wholly devoted to You. I want to be so one with You that NOTHING ELSE MATTERS. How do I get there? I know I need to spend more time with You but do I let everything else go?

 Keep Me at the center of whatever activity you’re in. Praise Me with all your heart when you’re ironing, washing dishes, mopping the floor, riding your horse. Talk to Me when you’re doing these things. Pray for others when you’re doing these things. Hide My word in your heart so that you won’t sin against Me. I love you dear Child. Oh, how I love you! If only you could grasp just how precious you are to Me! How pleased I am with you. What Joy I have when you take time to spend with Me. I want to be with you every moment of the day. Make room for Me to be with you when you ride, when you clean house, when you do laundry. I’m always there. Invite Me to converse with you. I will. Maybe not the way you expect Me to but look for Me, seek Me out in your family, your horses, music, friends, neighbors. Everything you see, hear, touch, taste, feel. I AM in it. Be thankful. Give thanks with a grateful heart. Praise My name. Let Me bless your socks off. That’s one thing I take great delight in is surprising you with blessings. Giving you the unexpected. Be alert, expect, wait and watch – see My glory. Be in My glory You are My righteousness. You are holy. You are clean. You are whole, all because of what Jesus did for you not because of anything you’ve done. I love you because I want to. That’s it. There is no other reason. I want an intimate relationship with you too! Lay aside all your cares, concerns, worries, burdens. Just let Me love you right now. Just let Me hold you right now. We’ll talk about these other things later. Concentrate on Me. Look Me in the eye, focus on Me and worship Me. Did you ever think I might need you to sit in my lap as much as you need it? I want to know you love Me. That you appreciate what I am to you and for you. It’s just as important for you to let Me love on you as it is for you to need Me to love you. Allow Me to gather you up in My arms and hold you close. Allow Me to stroke your hair, your face, to look you full in your face. You are so beautiful to Me. I have big plans for you. I want you to have so much if you will just trust in Me, believe in Me, love only Me, devote yourself to only Me. Let nothing come between us. Don’t let anything sever our relationship. Come to Me and let Me give you rest, let Me refresh you with My food and drink. Let My food satisfy your hunger and My drink satisfy your thirst. I am all you need. Apart from Me you can do nothing but more than that apart from Me you are nothing. Let Me use you for My glory and purpose so that you can be complete lacking nothing. Let Me guide your steps, let Me make your plans, allow Me to change the direction you go.

My only intention in sharing these private moments with you is to spur you on to deepen your relationship with Him. It is possible. The Bible says the He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. Hebrews 11:6 The entire verse there says this “And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him.”

If this word touches your heart, stirs something in you then I believe God is using this word to speak to you directly....From His heart to yours. Embrace it.

For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart. I will be found by you declares the Lord. Jeremiah 29:11-14 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment