Monday, August 15, 2005

Monday August 15, 2005

Well, I got surprised yesterday….besides the “Kodak moment” at the hospital. I called my dad to see how he was after being home a week from his hospital stay. He told me he and his wife were coming to Texas this week! I said “You’re coming when!” He said “If its not a good time”. I said “I’m just trying to figure out how I missed that you were planning to come down now?” He said “I was planning on coming last week but my hospital stay changed that.” So my dad and wife are heading to Texas tomorrow. They probably won’t drive through. They usually do but Dad still hasn’t totally recovered. I’m guessing he’ll spend more time with my brother since we were just up there.

Ya, know the weird thing in all this is Dad never said anything to me about coming to Texas while we were there. I think he planned this afterwards. My guess is he told my brother and thought he told me.

I have felt crappy all day. The last few days I’ve noticed that I’ve had more drainage than usual (nasal). I take an allergy pill everyday but even with that I am still stuff then runny. Pressure in my face. When I breathe it feels like my nasal passages are raw. Yuck…that wasn’t a very pleasant thing to write about huh?! Sorry. I just kept thinking at work today “I should go home.” But I kept finding stuff to do and before I knew realized it, it was passed time for me to leave. I went home and Doyle wanted to go to lunch. I was starving so I agreed. After lunch I held the coach down until it was time to go to work at DriveSafe. I feel some better but not a lot. The tree pollen is extremely high down here or at least according to the Weather Channel. But it doesn’t say what trees. I know I have trouble with cedar but it’s too early for cedars. Anyway, I’m sure ya’ll aren’t all that interested in my “nasal drainage”! Me either!

Doyle is working tomorrow. I’m planning to try to ride tomorrow provided I don’t feel any worse than I did today. I’ll just pop a couple of Tylenol or some type of pain reliever and keep on going!

Well, this was one of my more boring posts. Sorry I didn’t have anything that exciting to write about. I’m still debating about posting more of my journal writing but am not certain ya’ll really want to read that either.

Ya’ll have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment