Sunday, August 7, 2005

Sunday August 07, 2005

 


Wow, I had my eyes opened today. In talking with some relatives by phone I've discovered that my mom is promoting my website! I don't mind at all just a little surprised that so many different ones were reading it! I just didn't think anyone would want to take time to read about me. I guess I was way wrong! I haven't told people about my site mostly because I thought it sounded arrogant! I am excited to know that my site is being seen by people who know me and want to know me better! My mother says she looks forward every morning to checking my website and gets disappointed when I haven't posted! Who'd of thunk it!

My dad came home from the hospital Saturday. Woo Hoo! It was an ordeal. He said he got dismissed  at 11am but had to go fill several prescriptions. He planned to go to a pharmacy closer to home but when he dropped off the RX's the pharmacy there didn't have the meds he needed. So he went to another walmart in another city. They had the meds but were going to cost $450 for 5 days worth! My dad said "God will either have to heal me or take me home but I'm not paying $450!" (Can't say that I blame you dad!)Well, come to find out that was pill form. The hospital was giving him liquid form which was cheaper. So he tried to get the pharmacy to give him liquid...they said "can't do that. You'll have to go back to the hospital pharmacy." So back to the Liberty hospital. The hospital pharmacy wouldn't fill it without a doctor's authorization. (can you begin to feel the frustration level about now!) So dad calls and leaves word for him to call. He finally gets what he needs but didn't get home until 6pm. He was pooped by then!  Thanks again for all your prayers. God did hear and did answer! Now I'm asking God to help dad see that he can't do it all himself. He needs to learn to take care of himself, that is if he wants to continue hanging around with us!

Hope ya'll enjoy. Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment