Friday, August 19, 2005

Friday, 19 August 2005

Hi everyone. I had a full day. After finishing at the office, I went home to tend to the dogs, ate a bit of lunch, then traveled to my brother’s house to visit with Dad. Came back home and got my cropping supplies together to crop tonight. Yippee! Tonight was a Creative Memories Crop. My consultant issued a challenge to her customers to complete 205 pages in 2005. That is 8 1/2 X 11 or larger. If we succeed we receive a free Premiere Album of our choice. I lack 19 pages having met my goal! That includes the 5 pages I did tonight! WOO HOO!

Excerpt from my journal March 1999

The man who loves God is known by God. 1 Corinthians 8:3

 

Father I do love you. Thank You that I am known by You. I want to know more of You. It seems as though I have come to a plateau – leveled off in my walk. Is that You or am I the reason?

No My Child. You have not leveled off. Your progress is not noticeable to you because it is very gradual. It is a slow process by your standards but it was best for you. Had I made you climb steep terrain, you would have become discouraged. This way I am working on many areas at once without you becoming overwhelmed. The end result will be the same but you will be stronger this way. Its like driving. You can disregard the speed limit and you might get there faster but there are also consequences like a speeding ticket, an accident, stop lights, slower vehicles – bottom line is the one who obeys the laws of the land usually gets to the same destination at the same time as the one who speeds. So the moral off it is, better to get to your destination steadily – obeying the laws – not getting in a hurry – allowing extra time. You are right on schedule where I want you to be. Quit fretting. Relax – be patient, wait, keep listening – keep doing what you’re doing. This is still preparation time When the time comes for you to reap the harvest it will happen when you least expect it. My anointing will come when you need it. I will speak through you when its time. Keep feeding your spirit man. Do not fear. Do not be anxious. You do hear Me and you do listen. I know your heart and it is after Me. You are not losing your love for Me. It is changing. It is maturing. I will soon take you to deeper levels with Me. Don’t lose heart. Don’t faint. Trust Me. You know you can trust Me. Don’t be afraid to leap into My arms – I know it seems as though there is a great chasm – it doesn’t matter if you can’t jump the distance. You will not fall! I will not let you fall! I AM able to catch you. Trust Me. Trust Me. I AM faithful. I will do it! My arm is not too short. I can do it and I can help you do it if you will let Me but you have to trust. Let go of what you know. Let go of what you’ve been taught. Learn of Me. Believe in Me. Listen to Me. Trust in Me.

Well, I have had a full day. Goodnight All!

No comments:

Post a Comment