Wednesday, August 3, 2005

Tuesday August 03, 2005

I finally gave up that anyone was going to call and update us on dad so I called a few of my family getting only answering machines and voice mail so I finally looked up the hospital on the web and got the main number to call. Got to talk to Dad myself! He wasn't too chipper or with it probably because he had a lower GI done this AM. Right now it's believed that the good bacteria that we all have in our colon was killed out by him having been on antibiotics for an extended time so bad bacteria had opportunity to grow. Isn't that weird....antibiotics caused the problem and antibiotics are what they will treat him with. At the time I talked to him he wasn't feeling well at all and didn't have any idea how long they would keep him. He must feel pretty bad to not be "chomping at the bit" to get out of there.

Thanks to all of you who told me you were praying. I appreciate it very much.

Didn't get to ride this evening. Keannon is trying to move out of his apartment and into his grandmother's. He wants to get himself more financially stable and this seemed to be the quickest way to achieve that goal.  So Doyle, Vanessa and I went over to finish up so He and Doyle can move what's left in the morning after he gets off shift.


I thought I might share with ya'll my scrap book I made for my friend Nancy who owns the Italian Restaurant here. I met Nancy not long after she came to our town in 1997. Someone who knew both of us told her about my love for horses. Come to find out she loved horses too! Now she doesn't look the country girl type...infact she has the "New York" look which is where they came from but we both shared a passion for horses. We took an instant liking to each other. I decided if she was willing I would teach her what I knew. Everytime we went riding she took a camera. At first I thought she was silly but now I am so glad she did. We've been able to capture some very precious memories.


Nancy took all the pictures and made duplicate prints to give me. In order to make this scrap book I had to scan all those pics! I must have scanned around 200 pictures!


























Well, I'll close for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment