Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Wednesday July 20, 2005

Day 4 Missouri Trip, Tuesday July 12th


Dad wanted to show us his corn field that was south of where they live. So we piled up in his pickup.

My Dad, Vanessa, Kaidence and his corn field.

We saw two deer while we were there. I love to watch deer but Dad was wishing he had a gun because they were eating his corn. They were making quite a mess of it. They corn looks really good but if they don't get some rain soon the yield per bushel won't be very good (how'd you like that farmer talk!)

  




After revisting the old stomping grounds we went back home. Thank goodness...I was motion sick! (If you don't know about Missouri, it has lots of rolling hills and the roads do the same thing) I now remember why I was always car sick as a kid! After my stomach settled we had a wonderful lunch. Dad grilled pork steak and we had green beans fresh from the garden with new potatoes! Yum Yum! Needless to say I put on a few pounds while I was gone! After lunch we went to visit my grandmother again. This time I showed her my scrap books.

 Do you see my stack of scrapbooks on the right?

Ya'll have a blessed and mighty favored day!

No comments:

Post a Comment