Thursday, July 21, 2005

Thursday July 21, 2005

Day 5 of Missouri Trip Wednesday July 13th

Wednesday we spent most of the day with my grandmother. Wednesday evening I spent visiting my Aunt who married my uncle that is my age. She is originally from Texas. She met my uncle when he came down to visit us and .... well he swept her off her feet and all the way back to MO! My dad used to pastor the First Baptist Church in Perrin where my aunt is from. She and her family were members then.  


Grandma and I visiting and I'm looking at her pictures.

Well, only a couple more days. Tomorrow I'll post about day 6 where we take a short trip to Lexington and do a little sight seeing.

I almost forgot. Would you guys be praying for Omar? His brother who lives in Houston was in a serious car accident. Keannon took him down (its about 5 hours from us south). Omar was recently saved so the enemy is coming against him strong. I would ask that you would agree with me in prayer that Omar would know the Father's love for him in the midst of these circumstances.

Blessings to you all, Goodnight.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment