Friday, July 8, 2005

Friday July 08, 2005

 Today is Keannon's birthday. He turned 24 today. Got him a set of dress clothes. He has only one nice shirt, tie and pair of slacks. It was tough when he was going for interviews! (We call his nice clothes his interview clothes!) So he now has a choice. He has to work today but I plan to cook him dinner tonight and call him when it's ready. If he's not on a call he can come by and eat dinner. Speaking of which I need to bake a cake! OMG!

Well, this may be my last post for a week. I leave for Missouri tomorrow morning early (it's an 11 hour trip). We're taking Kaidence (my daughter's new puppy) My mother is on her way up from Houston this afternoon. My Aunt called this afternoon to give us directions (that's how long it's been since I've been up there...they've moved about three times). I am really getting pumped. I'm taking time now to post while I'm doing the laundry.

I am so going to miss everyone!! Don't get used to me being gone! I'll take lots of pics too! I'm sure I'll have lots to post. If I can I will post while I'm gone. I just know I'm going to spend each moment I can with family visiting and catching up. I've been away too long!

I love you all. May God keep you all safe and well.

No comments:

Post a Comment