Thursday, July 7, 2005

Thursday July 07, 2005

Posting a little earlier today. I have to work at DriveSafe tonight. Just a reminder I will be leaving for Missouri Saturday morning 7/9 and will be back late Saturday 7/16. I don't know how much computer access I will have but if it's where I can I will try to post. I will be visiting my grandmother (dad's mother) my dad and my stepmother and my mother's side of the family. Who some live about an hour away. I will be seeing a cousin that I was close to as a kid but sort of lost touch with over the years. We are 21 days apart! I'm am beginning to get really excited. There is so much to do so I can be gone that long. I've got to do the church bulletin for two weeks instead of just this Sunday's! I guess the Sunday I come home will be rather generic since I'm doing it this far ahead.


I finally got my pics from the one-time use digital camera. 

Nancy Gashi (my friend I made the scrapbook for) and me at her restaurant (Baris)


 

 


Me and Nancy with her scrapbook open to a page.


 

 

 

 

 


Kaidence 3 month old Blue Heeler (Vanessa & Keannon's puppy
Isn't  she adorable!

Well, I've got packing to do, shopping to do, cooking to do (Keannon's 24th birthday is tomorrow!) Hope everyone is doing well. I speak blessings over each and everyone of you. I love you all so much. I have been so blessed to have gotten acquainted with you. I've enjoyed your comments and encouragements! I pray (as apostle Paul prayed for the Ephesians) that you , being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ and to know this love that surpasses knowledge - that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Ephesians 3:17-19 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment