Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Tuesday July 19, 2005

 Day 3 Missouri trip

My Aunt Sandy made us "girls" breakfast. We had biscuits and egg casserole. UM UM Good! Had some coffee on the deck and enjoyed the morning until it started getting hot. Then we loaded up and went to my cousin Roxanne's house. She lives in Kansas City and it is about 30 minutes from my Aunt.

Roxanne has a really nice older home on an acre lot. It's beautiful. There are several acres of protected woods just across the street from them. She says deer come on their property all the time and eat her flowers.

This is my cousin's dog named Forrest. He's a mix of Brittney Spaniel and Border Collie (I think that's
what she told me). He's a beautiful dog. He loves to play frisbee and she was showing us how he plays. Kaidence is trying to catch on.






In my cousin's back yard.


We left from there and went back to my dad's.


Good night

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment