Saturday, July 16, 2005

Saturday July 16, 2005

I'M HOME!  We got here around 3:30pm this afternoon. We left yesterday from Kansas City, MO around 2:45pm  and drove to Wichita, Kansas where my uncle (my mother's brother lives) and spent the night. We arrived around 6:30pm. They fed us a lovely meal of steak, baked potatoes, salad and herb bread! Yum Yum! We felt like royalty! We visited and looked at old pictures and let the dogs play. Vanessa's dog Kaidence and their dog some type of white Terrier breed named Molly! They were so much fun to watch! They played until their tongues hung out. They'd rest and go after it again. We got up, had breakfast and hit the road again! We stopped for lunch in Pauls Valley, OK.

I dropped off my film to be developed and CD to be made so should have ready in a couple of days. I have lots of catching up to do so will try to tell you more about the trip when I have some pics to post!

Love to all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment