Monday, July 18, 2005

Monday July 18, 2005

Day 2 Missouri Trip

This was Sunday, July 10th. Vanessa and I went to my dad's church. He pastor's a church in Breckenridge, MO. It's a very small town population about 500 or less. I've been kicking myself...I didn't get a picture of the church or the sign at Breckenridge. I was too intent on seeing my grandmother which we did after church. 

 This is my grandmother (my dad's mother) Donna Mae Stephens. 







Vanessa with Grandma.

 

 

 



We then went back to my dad's for lunch. After lunch we packed up and went back to the "City" to my Aunt's for the mini reunion.

 

 


This was everyone that was there. Can you find me?


 

 

 

  


My favorite cousin Roxanne (13 days younger than me) looking at scrapbooks!


 

 

 

 


Me, Vanessa, Kaidence and my mother (Nancy). This beautiful scenery is right outside my Aunt's house. The stairs behind go to a deck on the back of her house.


 

 

 


This is my mothers siblings. L to R my Aunt Sandy, Uncle Bob, Mom and Uncle Gary. There is one sister missing who lives in New Hampshire. They are standing in birth order which is what they have done ever since they were kids. My Aunt Kay (from NH) goes between my Uncle Gary and my mother. My Uncle Smitty (Sandy's husband tried to get in the photo!)

We had a great time visiting and looking at pictures. We stayed up until 1:15AM. We finally went to bed. Aunt Sandy put Roxanne, Vanessa and I in a room and my mother and her Aunt Betty in a room...Guess who was still talking at 1:45AM?! It wasn't us youngun's!

I best close.  I'll talk about day 3 tomorrow and post some more pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment