Saturday, July 23, 2005

Saturday July 23, 2005

 Day 6 Missouri Trip July 14th part 2

When we got home from Lexington we went back to Grandmother's to visit. Then we rode to Chillicothe with my Aunt Lyndie and Uncle Alan to their oldest son's YMCA basketball game. His team didn't do to well .

While at the game I saw a person I went to school with in Cowgill. He looked just like I remembered just older. Then I met another person I went to church with in Cowgill. He and his wife had heard about my cousin Andrew's ability to play piano so we hunted down a music room and Andrew gladly performed for us.

Andrew performing "Great Balls of Fire"

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the game we went to Dairy Queen for a bite to eat then to their house. I insisted on getting a family photo before I left.

 This is my Uncle Alan (who is 3months older than me) His wife Lyndie from Texas and his oldest son Aaron (17) by his mother and his brother Andrew (14) by his dad.

I'll post the beginning of our coming home trip and the pics Vanessa and I took of some of the small surrounding towns population signs. You'll enjoy that!


No comments:

Post a Comment