Thursday, June 30, 2005

Thursday June 30, 2005

It has been very hot here but thankfully the humidity is low so it's not too bad as long as you are in the shade and have some breeze. Last night it was still 90 degrees at 10pm! We only got to 97 yesterday but the weather forecasts are still saying we will hit 100 before the weeks out. They say we have a slight chance for rain either Friday evening or Saturday. Please pray...we already have a burn ban in our country because its so dry.

I will be going to Missouri to visit family a week from Saturday. I am really beginning to get excited. I'll remind everyone closer to time that I'm gone. I'm not sure how much access I will have to the internet or the time. My mother, Vanessa and I will be driving. It's about an 11 hr trip. So we will kill 2 days out of seven driving but at least we have a car when we get there! The airport is an hour away from where we are traveling so I didn't want to mess with having someone to pick us up and take us back plus the hassle of the airport on either end! I'd rather see the country side anyway.

Well, all for now. Have a great day and stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment