Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Wednesday June 15, 2005

Got my hair trimmed today. I was in major need. I always wait too long then I look like a sheepdog! I figured when I called I would have to wait until next week but she just had a cancellation so I got in this afternoon. I was so happy.


Doyle painted the trailer with primer then was able to paint the top and the red stripe. The trailer is blue now and we (I am helping some) are painting it predominately white with a red stripe. It's going to look so cool when it's done. It will look like a brand new trailer! 



















Gave Mercy a bath today...yeah, the Great Dane. Picture this. A hundred pound dog standing in your bath tub while you are wetting her down with a shower wand. She does really well but it alot of work to wash her and then dry her off. She smells so nice and feels so soft when I get through.

I'm preparing to go visit my family in Missouri next month. I haven't been there in almost 5 years. My grandmother (my dad's mother) is still living and is 90 years old. I am also planning to see my mother's side of the family or at least some of them. I haven't done as well keeping up with them. Some of them I haven't seen in 15 years! (How embarrassing to admit). My mother has volunteered to take her car so we will ride with her. I am really looking forward to it.

I will close and give you a verse to ponder....

The words "it was credited to him" were written not for him alone (talking about Abraham), but also for us to whom God will credit righteousness-for us who believe in Him who raised Jesus our Lord from the dead. Romans 4:23-24

This is so cool! Righteousness is credited to us also if we believe God! Lord, I believe. Help my unbelief!

Goodnight all

No comments:

Post a Comment