Friday, June 3, 2005

Friday June 3, 2005

 Gosh, what to say. Went to work this morning after dragging myself out of bed. Went to lunch with a friend. Rode my bike. Went to work at my other part time job. In case you're wondering I have two part time jobs. My first is working for my church as the secretary. My church is Well of Life. We have a website and you can visit it at www.welloflife.org You can even see a picture of me and my husband there! My husband and I are also cell pastors (which basically means we are leaders of a home group) I am also on the worship team at our church. I sing, play some guitar and piano (I'm not accomplished by any means) Anyway, I lead worship once a month on Wednesday evenings. In fact I lead this Wednesday. I have worked for the church now six years. My hours are Monday thru Friday 9am until noon.

My other part time job is working for an independently owned Defensive Driving School. They have classes and offer it on video. My job is to help with the video side of the business. Two days a week I am the "help desk". When people are at home taking the video and have any problems or questions they call me. I also grade tests and enter data in the computer. I like it. It's a good job for part time.

If you've wondered about my web name well, a dear sweet lady at church who is like a mother to me always calls me "Miss Spunky" so I decided to keep it. And the reason I have Light House on my website is because my last name is "Light" so our house really is a "Light House"

I really need to go to bed now. Good night to everyone and may He give His beloved sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment