Thursday, June 16, 2005

Thursday June 16, 2005

I am so tired today. I was determined to complete a couple of page L/O's in my friend's scrapbook and didn't get to bed until nearly 1am! I have this thing about completing what I'm working on but I've sure paid for it today. I nearly fell asleep in my chair at work! Did I come home and take a nap? NO! I wanted to but Doyle needed help taping and masking off the trailer so he could paint. (See I do help some). Remember yesterday I said he painted the red stripe so that's what we covered so he could paint the rest of the trailer white. He goes back to work on Monday and he wants to be through with the trailer before then.

After that, I fixed him some dinner...go ole' Texas meal...chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans and cream corn. Yum. That is one of my husband's favorite meals. The other is steak and baked potatoes. Oh, yeah, he likes pinto beans and corn bread too! (not exactly a low fat diet!)

Grace and peace to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment