Saturday, June 18, 2005

Saturday June 18, 2005

After work, some friends of mine from the church took another lady from our church to lunch for her birthday this week.

Then I went home, regrouped and took off for the grocery store and Wal-Mart. Do ya'll do the same thing? We don't have a supercenter Wal-Mart yet (we will by August!) so have to do my shopping in two trips. I used to go to the neighboring city Weatherford (18 miles away) but the traffic has gotten so bad over there with all the growth that I quit. It was much easier to shop at home even if the prices were a little higher.

I got home just in time to put up most of the groceries and yep, go to work again. UGH! I like what I do but sometimes it is very inconvenient. Then I had one of the slowest nights of working at DriveSafe that I've had since I started in September last year. I had maybe two phone calls, one contract come in to enter in the computer and one test to grade! Don't worry I did have something to do. But I like it when it's busy.

I got home about 10:30pm and Doyle asked me if I was up to helping him with wiring the horse trailer! So you guessed it we were pulling wires. It was much more bearable at night than during the day. We've been bumping up close to the 100 degree mark the last few days and the trend is for it to continue several more days. We stopped at about 12:30 AM I was beat! Needless to say I slept in this morning until 9:45am. I didn't really want to get up then but I didn't want to waste anymore of the day so I got up.

I really want to go ride and see my horse but alas, I have so many things I need to do here and it's so hot that the best time is early morning or late evening both which are sort of out of the question for a few days yet.

Because it's been so hot, my laundry load has doubled! (Surprise)

Well, I'm blabbed on long enough and probably bored most of you to tears by now so will sign off for now. I may try to post tonight after I get off work....provided I'm not helping Doyle with the trailer again!

Something to ponder  that I'm pondering over for my "Believing God" class....

Jesus asked the question, "Who do you say that I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment