Sunday, June 19, 2005

Sunday June 19, 2005

Happy Father's Day by the way. I talked to my dad and sent him an e-card. I fixed Doyle his other favorite meal: steak, baked potatoes, corn on the cob, ranch sytle beans and hot rolls!Yum Yum!! We gave him his cards. One from Vanessa, one from me and one from the dog (Mercy)! Ugh, I've become one of those people I used to talk about!. Vanessa thought it was too funny to get a Father's Day card to Doyle from Mercy. She even went to the trouble of stamping her paw print on it! We all had a big laugh.

After lunch, Doyle went to work on the wiring for the trailer and sent me and Keannon (Vanessa's
boyfriend to Weatherford after lumber for the trailer floor) We get back and Doyle is still working on wiring. I assist by giving moral support mostly. Keannon had new members class at church at 6 so he had to leave. When class was over he cut the lumber we got to the right lengths and he helped Doyle put the floor in. All that's left now is to put the floor mats in, put on a couple of tires and put all the stuff back in it. Ugh! Good opportunity to cull some stuff!









I'm planning to go riding Tuesday evening. I can hardly wait. I can't believe I've gone this long! I just didn't feel right not helping Doyle so put my feelings aside.

Enough tonight. I'm really tired. Didn't get my usual "Sunday afternoon nap" TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment