Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Tuesday June 14, 2005

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. The cable company was working on the lines in our neighborhood and the cable went off and on all day into early evening. Then we had a pretty intense thunderstorm move through so I decided to just wait.

I did check on the horses and everyone is fine. I always get a little concerned during storms like that (they can get struck by lightning, or hit by flying debris).

I helped Doyle tape off the aluminum strips on the trailer so hopefully he can primer it tomorrow. He had hoped to do that today but a couple from our church invited us over for grilled hamburgers (woohoo, I don't have to cook!) Anyway don't have much time before I have to leave. I'll try to come back later and maybe post some more.

God is good all the time

P.S. Had a great time at the couples house we went to! Looking forward to getting with them again. We went over there around 6pm and got home at 10:30pm and it was hard to leave then!

This is what I learned today in my "Believing God" Bible Study

Four motivations for a life of believing God
1) Incomparable power (Ephesians 1:19)
2) The pleasure of God (Hebrews 11:6a)
3) Reward (Hebrews 11:6b)
4) God will often act according to our faith (Matthew 9:29)

Goodnight everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment