Friday, June 10, 2005

Friday June 10, 2005

Our pastor and his wife treated us to dinner and a concert in the Botanical Gardens in Fort Worth. There was a firework show at the end to music that was awesome! We really enjoyed our time together.

Started a bible study through our church today by Beth Moore called Believing God.   I think this is going to be a really cool class. I am very excited about it. It came just at the right time for me. We are doing the video/workbook series not the online. I'll keep you posted how it goes.

Rode my bike 6 miles today. Hope I can go ride my horse tomorrow. I've been too busy...not good. I haven't seen my horse in a week! It's beginning to get too hot in the afternoon to ride so I'm going to have to figure out how I can do it either early or late evening. With as much stuff as I do in the evening this will be a challenge.

Planning on giving a friend of mine a scrapbook for her birthday of all the pictures she took of us riding together. Since she took all the pics I'm having to go get my pics scanned because I don't have the negatives. She will be excited. One of the horse albums I bought yesterday was with her in mind. She owns the Italian food restaurant here in town. We used to ride really regular then I'm not sure what happen....she got really busy with the restaurant and we've not been riding in a couple of years. I'm hoping to take her again soon. She is so much fun. She loves horses like me but has never had one and doesn't know how to ride very well but she's learning. She is Italian and came from New York six or seven years ago to open this restaurant. As far as I'm concerned it's the best one in town! If you ever visit I recommend eating there.

Well, need to go to bed.... oh one more thing....This is what I learned today in the bible study (not that I don't already know this but this is what we are going to focus on for the next 9 weeks.)

God is who He says He is

God can do what He says He can

I am who God says I am

I can do all things through Christ

God's word is alive an active in me.

By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples. John 15:8 NKJV

No comments:

Post a Comment