Sunday, June 19, 2005

Sunday June 19, 2005

Twice in one day! I am sooo glad comments are back! I really missed my Xanga Buddies! I don't think the system is completely up though because I tried to look at some previous posts from other days and it told me that comments were unavailable. I was trying to find a post my mother left. I emailed her my page and she's been checking it out and has discovered I "share more" on my Xanga site than when we talk! I dunno sometimes I start typing and it's like I forget anyone is reading what I say. I guess I'm basically journaling so to speak.

I several errands to run today and decided to ride my bike (kill to birds with one stone - get my exercise and my errands done) . I had some pics I had taken during Rodeo week of one of the "Princess Contestants".  She was working at the little cafe in the sale barn which is 2.5 miles from our house. From there I rode my bike to CVS to buy some birthday cards and scan some pictures for gifts. CVS didn't have the frames I wanted so I peddle on over to Walmart then made my way home. My odometer on my bike said I rode 9 miles! I didn't get to ride my bike yesterday so I guess I made up for it.


After I was home I did a few loads of laundry. Helped Doyle from time to time with the trailer then it was time to go to work at Drive Safe. After work Doyle wanted to work on some more wiring so yeah, I helped him again. This trailer is going to be like brand new. What a labor of love! Here is a "before pic of the trailer so all of you can really appreciate what he's done to it. It looks wonderful! We hope to get the wiring and floor put in it tomorrow. See what a sacrifice he is making for me? Finishing the trailer on his day (Father's Day) I owe him BIG TIME!



It's way past my bed time so goodnight to all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment