Saturday, June 11, 2005

Saturday, June 11 2005

What a day! Was awakened at 7:30am this morning by lawn mowers next door! I couldn't go back to sleep so I got up. Did my homework for the "Believing God" bible study. I think I mentioned this before but I decided to make a scrapbook for my friend Nancy who used to ride with me all the time. She took all the pcitures and fave me a copy, she still has the negatives. So I am slowly making copies of all the pics she took of us riding. CVS (was formerly Eckerd's) was having a sale on 4x6 reprints through their Kodak machine (.19 cents each). So I hopped on my bike and rode to CVS (about 3 miles). Thankfully I was there early enough no one else was using the machine. I made 67 reprints and I'm not through! Then I peddled back home to help Doyle work on the horse trailer. He needed a couple of things from the hardware store so I hope on my bike again. When I get back this time I help him sand the roof of the trailer. It had gotten really rusted. We've had the trailer 10 years and I think it's a 1993 Ponderosa 20ft gooseneck trailer with a tackroom at the front of the horse box. It's actually a combination horse/stock trailer. I really like it. We're going to repaint, rewire and probably repair the floor. I'm one tired Chick.

Well, I best close tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment