Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Tuesday January 17, 2006

Vanessa is gone to attend 3 days of real estate classes. Doyle is at work. Nice day at home alone! Well, except for our furry friends! Vanessa left Sunday afternoon to spend the next three days with her friend Lindsey who lives in the Fort Worth area. Kaidence usually sleeps with Vanessa. I was going to let her sleep in her bed as she is used to. Well, the next morning I discovered that was not wise. I don’t know about your teenagers/young adults who live at home but Vanessa doesn’t keep a tidy room. Far from it! Anyway, I woke up to the sound of “thumping” in Vanessa’s room which wasn’t a good sign. When I opened the door she had chewed up two pair of Vanessa’s underwear. If you can call “thongs” underwear! Now you might think “oh, no, that’s horrible”. Well typically it would be except Vanessa has enough of these things that it fills a laundry basket full! I think Vanessa has a “thong fetish”! So last night I made her sleep in her kennel. Punishment for being destructive when left unattended! She barked at first protesting her confinement but finally settled down. Since Doyle is at work tonight I think I’ll let her sleep with me.

It was much cooler today. Lower 50’s with a wind advisory. Made it feel very cold! Still no rain in sight. It’s supposed to be back in the 70’s tomorrow!

Went up to the horses and feed them some grain and alfalfa cubes.

After coming back town I went by the (you guess where I went)….yep the scrapbook store! I was looking at Cat’s store website last night and saw a couple of classes she will have that I would like to attend. One is making a magnetic board. That should be really fun. That class is Saturday afternoon. Another class is making Valentine Day Cards. I really want to get into making cards. I definitely have plenty of scraps! And at the price of cards these days I think I could save some money and develop my creativity! Besides the cards would be more personal anyway. I have become very dissatisfied with the quality of cards these days!

I received an email today that the crop was canceled. My Creative Memories Rep’s cousin died and the funeral is Friday in Kansas. The family could use any and all prayers. I think I’m going to crop anyway. Talked to my friend Teresa while I was at the horses to see if she wanted to get together Friday night at her house to crop. That should be fun. We haven’t done that in a long time. She is working on putting collages together of pictures she took and sold during the stock show but it’s kind of the same thing.

That's all the news from the "Light House"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment