Saturday, January 21, 2006

Saturday, 21 January 2006

Hi all. It’s better a busy couple of days. For those of you who’ve asked, my grandmother is doing okay. She is doing bad, then good, then bad, now good! But at that age (91) anything is possible. I’m at peace whatever happens. I’ve seen her and had a good visit and pics. My prayer is if it’s time for her to go be with Jesus then make it quick. Don’t let her suffer. If she does go home (to the Lord) then it will mean a quick trip to Missouri up in fratmom’s territory.

I planned to spend the day at my friend Teresa’s to crop Friday. I made those plans based on the fact that Doyle was supposed to be at work Friday at the fire station. Well, the night before Doyle told me he was taking off. I said “it would have been nice to know that so I would have made different plans.” Anyway we talked a bit more and he said if I wanted to go crop to not change my plans. So I get home after work Friday, had some lunch and packed up my stuff to head to Teresa’s. I get there around 3PM. I didn’t start cropping right away. I ended up staying until 1AM! I only got 4 pages done. But that was okay. I got to crop, visit with my dear friend and see my horses! Part of the problem was I had a hard time getting started. Then once I started my design it continued to evolve. The next two pages went pretty quick but then it was time to pack up and come home. I had to be back out there this morning to meet the farrier to shoe horses. If Doyle had been working I may have considered spending the night!

Today went to meet the farrier at Teresa’s about 8:45am. He was already there and started. Glad Leslie (Teresa’s daughter) got the horses up for me or I’d been behind. Leslie hadn’t something else to do so I held her horse for her. After that I paid the farrier and left. My horses stand tied at the trailer for the farrier.

Fixed Doyle and I some Grands flaky big biscuits and a pot of coffee for breakfast. I had signed up to do a class at the scrapbook store at 2pm. Cat called me and said no one else was going to come so I could come early and did I mind bringing her lunch. I didn’t mind at all so picked her up something on my way to her store. Doyle took one of our family home group members with him to prep before our entire group went to work on the project at Community Christian School. If you remember I told you we were going to do some painting and repair getting the school ready for the accreditation visit in March.

That was about the extent of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment