Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Tuesday, 10 January 2006

Went to lunch yesterday with one of the members from the home group Doyle and I lead. She is a very sweet lady and has it pretty hard. Her son and husband are both bi-polar. I think her relationship with the Lord is the only thing that keeps her sane! Her son is about 27 or 28 years old. He is so medicated he can’t work and bearly functions. At least her husband is able to function. There was a time that neither of them were doing very well. I can’t even begin to imagine what it must be like to live in that type of household. I am praying with and for her that these two men be delivered and healed of this condition. After coming home I layed down and took a nap. I haven’t felt just real perky. It’s that time of the month and my sinuses are all messed up. I’m sneezing, blowing my nose, coughing, etc. I know it’s because it’s so dry. No humidity. The least little wind blows dust all the time. Yuck!

Today I was invited to lunch again by another member from our home group. This one is my pastor’s daughter-in-law. She is pregnant and due just any day. She and her husband have a son who will be two in April. This baby is a boy also. The last time she was pregnant we went to lunch at Baris Italian Food Restaurant and she went into labor. Neither one of us is superstitious but we thought it couldn’t hurt to “try again”! After lunch she showed me they house they just bought. They currently live in a three bedroom but with another one on the way the house wasn’t going to be big enough. It’s a really cool older home that has a lot of class. They are doing renovations to it now. It will probably be around March before they can move in. I’m really excited for them. After I see the house I go to the scrapbook store and visit a few minutes. I pay Cat for the upcoming scrapbooking retreat that will be in March. I also buy some paper (like I don’t already have plenty). I’ve been working on pictures from our first ski trip in 1997 and wanted stuff for those page layouts. I get home and once again lay down. It’s been nice to not have to “go anywhere”. I do have to work Friday and Saturday night at Drive Safe.

Mom did call me Saturday I think it was and told me she gave her apartment complex notice that March 31st would be her last day. As of then she had not given notice to her employer. So she will be moving here soon.

Nothing else exciting going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment