Monday, January 23, 2006

Monday, 23 January 2006

Went to lunch with a friend. She is the daughter of the woman I call “Mama Rene” She moved back to Texas after being gone 30 years! I feel as though I need to try to connect with her and give her someone to connect with from the church. She is attending Well of Life and has friends or people she knows that she went to high school with but I just sense she needs more than that right now. She was divorced about 10 years ago. Man she married out of high school. He cheated on her more than once. She had finally had enough. A couple of years later she met a man that appeared to be the best thing to ever happen to her. She really believed they would get married. She’s been with him about 8 yrs now when she found out he was seeing someone else. Just before she discovered this she had made a serious commitment to follow God. After finding out about the affair she felt like God told her to move back to Texas so here she is.

Spent part of the afternoon washing, drying, folding, ironing and putting away clothes! I still have a few shirts that need ironed. I then went up to the horses and fed them. It was a little cool today or I probably would have rode.

After coming back to town I stopped by CVS to finally print the pics I took over Christmas. I had 144!

I need to finish ironing. UGH! But I’d rather do it now and be done with it. I have the Valentine Card making class at Cat’s and Praise Team Practice tomorrow night.

I will lie down and sleep in peace for You alone oh, Lord make me dwell in safety. Psalm 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment