Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Tuesday, 18 October 2005

Another hot one today….low 90’s! I think Texas forgot it was fall!

Met with a cell member today for lunch and then some time together later. Didn’t get home until 3pm. Spent some time checking on some items I had made a bid for on Ebay. (I’m a late bloomer to Ebay…isn’t it cool?!) Those items that the dog chewed up I have found on Ebay and some other cool stuff. I’m trying to be careful though. This stuff could be very addicting! I needed to buy groceries and household items so went to Super Center. That took a couple of hours. By the time I got home it was nearly dark. I put stuff away then cooked dinner…if you can call it that. I made sausage and egg taquitoes. Doyle’s favorite. I usually fix it on Wednesday night after church because it’s easy and very filling but he works tomorrow so fixed this evening. It is sausage and egg cooked together rolled into a flour tortilla. We usually add grated cheese to ours and the kids like picante sauce on theirs.

Anyway, I didn’t get my walking or bike riding in today. Ran out of daylight. I guess I’m going to have to learn to walk with a flash light and not use darkness as an excuse.

My pastor came back from vacation and I talked to him about my problems with the computer. He was so sweet about everything. He told me to do what I needed to get me up to speed. I feel so much better. I’m calling someone tomorrow to come help tutor me through Quickbooks. Everything is coming together. Thank you Lord! You are so good! Of course, He’s good even when things aren’t so good with me. He’s just good all the time!

Here's some pics of my babies except for the horse running. He belongs to Leslie whose parents own the property.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

 My buddy "Blue Man"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

Valentine

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Clyde

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Zebbie (aka Zebediah)  running from the camera (actually me)!





Excerpt from my journal March 2001

My, aren’t we full of questions this morning? You’re fretting. Cast your care. It is I who examines the heart and reveals sin. Relax. You’re so afraid of Me finding something wrong in you. The truth is you were flawed at birth. I knew there was wrong in you when you were born but I loved you anyway and I made a way to Me through Jesus. He paid your price. He righted the wrong. Come to Me by His blood.

Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:29

No comments:

Post a Comment