Saturday, October 22, 2005

Saturday, 22 October 2005

Friday was a full day for me so that’s why I didn’t post. After work I met Doyle, Vanessa and Keannon for lunch. After lunch Doyle and Keannon went to play golf, Vanessa went back to work and I went to ride horses! The weather was great! I rode with Leslie (the young girl who owns the buckskin). We rode for about 2 hrs! I got back in time to gather my scrapbooking stuff and go crop from 6pm until midnight at the scrapbook store. Vanessa came and cropped with me after she got off work. It was fun!!!

Today our church had a special day for prayer from 7AM – 7PM. Each leader took a two hour stint. I had 11AM to 1PM. I was to play worship music during the time of prayer. I played the piano. I can’t play the guitar that long. The callouses on my fingers are not that tough! It was a good time.

After that I came home and washed dishes, a load of laundry and did some ironing. Then it was time to go to Drive Safe. After I left there I went by and visited Doyle at the fire station. Now I’m home again. Isn’t this exciting news!


No comments:

Post a Comment