Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Tuesday, 15 November 2005

I will be so glad when I live in the same place as my horses! I haven’t been able to ride in over 2 weeks! I’m having major withdrawals. The weather is good (except for today) Hopefully I can go in the next few days. I miss my “Blue Man”. I did take time to give them all treats and give Blue is “head rub” Saturday after the stock show. He loves me to scratch his head and around his ears. He gets carried away though and tries to help me and then just starts rubbing himself on me like I was a tree but even having 30 extra pounds I am no match for his 1,000 lbs! I just so love his personality! He’s not like the other two. Oh, they like treats alright but they don’t care if I love and rub on them or not! I hope if I get another horse in my lifetime that I can find one with the same or similar personality that he has.

It was payday so did the “Walley World” run for groceries and household. I didn’t get so worn out this time. I think it’s stress that wears me out and not the time on my feet. I wasn’t stressed today. Just took my time. It was one of my more enjoyable trips I’ve made. I think because I wasn’t pressed for time. That makes a lot of difference.

A major cold front came through about 6:30AM bringing winds of 20-30 MPH. It was very blustery all day and then because we got no rain AGAIN the dust was a flying!!! I’m surprised but whatever was bothering my sinuses must have blown out of here because I feel much better today! Guess it wasn’t dust!

Excerpt from “The God Chasers” by Tommy Tenney

It is “death” through repentance and brokenness that ushers in the presence of God and causes you to draw near to the Lord and yet live. God is drawn to repentance

            Fire doesn’t fall on empty altars. There has to be a sacrifice on the altar for the fire to fall. If you want the fire of God, you must become the fuel of God.

            If you are hungry for the fire to fall in your church, then you need to just crawl up on the altar and say, “God, whatever it takes. I lay myself on the altar and ask You to consume me with Your fire, Lord.”

 

You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Psalm 16:11 NKJV


A Fragrant Offering by Rita Springer

I bring to You a fragrant offering

I pour out my love and I wash Your feet

I offer up to You, O Lord this brokenness

What You can see in me shall be my confidence

 

May it be a pleasing fragrance

That I bring to You, oh my Lord

I am so in need of Your presence

That I bow before You now.

I pour my vial of worship over You

I pour my vial of worship over You

 

I give to You a humble sacrifice

I pour out my heart and I give You my life

I offer up to You oh Lord this costly gift

With absolute abandon my love I confess 

No comments:

Post a Comment