Sunday, November 6, 2005

Sunday, 06 November 2005

 Hi All!

This will be short and sweet. Our internet service is down at home. Doyle thinks its the modem we use for cable. Anyway, I'm at the church office using this computer. I know my mother will be checking in the morning. We had services tonight because we had a guest speaker. We went long (from 6pm until 9:30pm) so won't be on here long.

Wanted everyone to know my Dad surprisingly was dismissed from the hospital today and came home! I haven't talked to him yet. Learned that from my grandmother who I couldn't get off the phone with in time to call before church and now it's too late. Oh well, I don't mind. I don't talk to her on the phone that often.

Well, I got a call from my brother during worship tonight so need to get off and find out why he called. He doesn't "just call". Hopefully it's because Dad went home today.

Hopefully we can get a new modem tomorrow and have internet service.

No comments:

Post a Comment