Thursday, November 3, 2005

Thursday, 03 November 2005

I am so excited!!!! I sold my endurance saddle on Ebay!!! I set a reserve and got  $45 dollars over that! WOOHOO!!! Now I need to get the other saddle listed.

I had a full day. After I left the office I cam home and let the dogs out. I had planned to go to a dear friend’s house (Teresa). Her place is where my horses are staying until we find something. Well, Teresa sells makeup and I was in desperate need of some. She sells BeautiControl. In fact it was the makeup that caused my path to cross Teresa’s and looking back now it was Divine intervention. Teresa is the one who God brought into my life through the prayers of my mother. She disciplined and mentored me. She is the reason I am where I am in my walk with the Lord today. Anyway, our lives have changed and our circles of contact have changed and I don’t see her like I used to. Anyway, we set aside today to talk makeup and of course some other stuff. I got home in time to let the dogs out one more time then go to work.

I plan on cropping tomorrow night at Cat’s store…6pm to midnight. Vanessa is going to join me when she gets off work. So unless I manage to post tomorrow afternoon that may not happen until Saturday.

Gosh, I’m tired! I wasn’t thinking when I stayed up last night until 12:30am! It was Prayer this morning at church at 6:30AM! At least I didn’t fall asleep this time!

Well, need to get to bed. Busy day tomorrow too!

Excerpt from “God Chasers” by Tommy Tenney

We should be willing to work for the Lord, but it is a matter of grace on God’s part. I am of the opinion that we should not be concerned about working for God until we have learned the meaning and the delight of worshiping Him. A worshiper can work with eternal quality in his work. But a worker who does not worship is only piling up wood, hay and stubble for the time when God sets the world on fire.

(A.W. Tozer, Worship and Entertainment, 16)

Excerpt from "The Pursuit of God" by A.W. Tozer

God is a person, and in the deep of His mighty nature He thinks, wills, enjoys, feels, loves, desires, and suffers as any other person may. He communicates with us through the avenues of our minds, our wills and our emotions. The continuous and unembarrassed interchange of love and though between God and the sould of the redeemed man is the bhrobbing heart of New Textament religion.

Being made in His image we have within us the capacity to know Him. In our sins we lack only the power. The moment the Spirit has quickened us to life in regeneration our whole being senses its kinship to God and leaps in joyous recognition. For now begins the glorious pursuit, the hear's happy exploration of the infinite riches of the Godhead. That is where we begin. But where we stop no man has yet discovered, for there is in the awful and mysterious depths of the Triune God enither limit nor end.

...that I may know Him..... Philippians 3:10a

No comments:

Post a Comment