Thursday, November 17, 2005

Thursday, 17 November 2005

Today after work I spent an hour running errands. I had to go to the bank for the church and another bank for a ministry we support who has their contributions sent to our address. Then I went to drop off my film to be developed. Cat at the scrapbook store had 

ordered me two 12x12 art bins so stopped by to pick them up. I got introduced to these by a friend of mine who ran across these at a scrap book store in Fort Worth and she loves them. They are plastic storage containers that are flat and stackable. I love to use them for storing my scrapbook pages and/or paper. You can put a layout project in one.  Anyway Cat didn’t carry them and I asked her about them. She ordered them and others have began to buy them. As soon as they come in she sells them all. Now when I want one I have to ask her to hold it for me! I think that is so cool that something I suggested is such a hot item! She’s also had pretty good success with the Scrap Artistry photo albums that I showed her.

I am going to a crop at her store tomorrow night. Vanessa is going to join me when she gets off work. (I think I have her hooked!) I so enjoy scrapbooking with her. It’s about the only thing we get to do together anymore.

Doyle got a 20% off coupon to the VF Factory Outlet store that was good starting today and ends Saturday. The next couple of days are going to be so busy for me I decided to go today. I bought two pairs of jeans and two shirts for $58.89! I was excited. Would have liked to buy more but really want to wait until I lose some weight.

I went by and picked up my pictures. I’m disappointed in some of them. I was using a disposable camera and I guess I didn’t turn on the flash for some of the pics. I’ll retake them with my 35MM camera. The ones I took at the banquet turned out alright and here they are.

 

 

 

 

See I have on makeup and am even wearing mascara! (Guys have it so easy!)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

Not the most flattering picture I've ever taken. My husband though is adorable!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Do you suppose I could ever deny this child?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Keannon, me, Doyle and Vanessa

 

 

 

 

  

Aren't they cute??!!!

Well this post is long enough.  

I plan to ride tomorrow and then go crop so I may not post tomorrow.

 

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment