Saturday, November 12, 2005

Saturday, 12 November 2005

Something is in the air and it has my sinuses all messed up! My face hurts, I’m sneezing, my eyes hurt. My nose runs then is stuffy and of course that wonderful stuff called PND (post nasal drip) better known as drainage down the back of your throat. Now have I thoroughly disgusted you?! I said all that just to tell you I feel yucky!!

I started to feel it Thursday night after the banquet but by Friday morning what ever it is had hit me! I came home from work and laid down. I had to work Friday night because I was supposed to work Thursday and switched for the banquet.

This morning I promised a friend of mine to haul her horse to the county stock-show as they don’t have a trailer yet. The horse had to be there by 8AM so I had to leave the house at 7AM. These people are the ones who have the property where my horses are which is 14 miles away. My friend’s daughter, Leslie, was showing several animals, rabbits, goats and the horse. The rabbits were first. She had to be there with them at 6:30AM so I told them I would take care of the horse. I spent the biggest part of the day there. Leslie does best with her rabbits which is her strong suit anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment