Tuesday, November 8, 2005

Tuesday, 08 November 2005

Would you guys pray for me? I really need to hear God about what He wants to do during worship tomorrow. I had hoped to “get away” for a little while this evening but that didn’t happen. Tomorrow afternoon is my last chance and that window is short as I have someone coming tomorrow afternoon around 4pm to help me learn QuickBooks. That will probably take a couple of hours not leaving much time between that and church at 7pm.

I went walking this evening after getting home from shopping. I was asking God what He wanted to do during worship tomorrow. I just started talking to Him about my heart being hard and needing Him to change my attitude and my heart.  I think right now I’m too focused on me and not enough on Him. I don’t want to be but that’s just where I am right now. I can’t seem to do anything about it. I was questioning whether I wanted God to tell me what He wanted to do in worship because I don’t want to look bad or did I really want to be His vessel to use so the people could enter the Holy Place. I think it’s the latter I want but my heart is so deceitful. He alone knows my true motives. I am asking Him to reveal any wrong motives, anything that is keeping me from hearing Him and being sensitive to His leading.

Oh, God how I need You! How I want You! I want to desire You more than food, more than land, more than a healthy healed relationship with Doyle. Cause my eyes to see You alone.

There is none like You, O Lord (You are great and Your name is great in might); Who would not fear You, O King of the nations? For this is Your rightful due. For among all the wise men of the nations, and in all their kingdoms, there is none like You. Jeremiah 10:6-7

But the Lord is the true God; He is the living God and the everlasting King.  Jeremiah 10:10a

No comments:

Post a Comment