Monday, November 14, 2005

Monday, 14 November 2005

Excerpt from “The God Chasers” by Tommy Tenney

Don’t resist the Holy Spirit when the hand of God tries to mold your heart. The Potter of your soul is simply trying to “soften” you. He wants to bring you to such a place of tenderness that it doesn’t take a hurricane-force wind from Heaven for you to even know that He is resent. He wants you to be so tender that the gentlest breeze from Heaven, the smallest zephyr from His presence, will set your heart a-dancing, and you’ll say, “It’s Him!”

I saw him working at the wheel. But the pot he was shaping from the clay was marred in his hands; so the potter formed it into another pot, shaping it as seemed best to him. Then the word of the Lord came to me: O house of Israel, can I not do with you as this potter does?” declares the Lord. “Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in My hand” Jeremiah 18:3-6 NIV

Have Thine own way Lord, have Thine own way

Thou art the Potter, I am the clay

Mold me and make me after Thy will

Will I am waiting yielded and still

 


No comments:

Post a Comment