Saturday, August 10, 2019

Miss Scarlett Turns 3

Miss Scarlett is my great niece, the daughter of my nephew Taylor, my brother's son. And my mother's great granddaughter! Now are you totally confused?!

Scarlett Mae was born on May 19, 2016. Her third birthday party was held at Taylor's Mom's in Burleson. She is the one on the bicycle on her actual birthday!













There was lots of wonderful edibles!












The birthday theme was "Frozen".































Scarlett is definitely a "daddy's girl".




























I bought her the "Elsa" Doll. I was surprised no one else had gotten her one!













I love this picture!



















Getting ready to get in the pool!

















Getting sunscreen applied by mom before going to the pool.




Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment