Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Hike at the State Park 6-11

We were still having mild weather the first part of June so I took the kids to the State Park one
afternoon.

The kids wanted to throw rocks into the water.






















































































Kennedy offered to carry my camera backpack.













It is so hard to keep shoes on this girl!















I think Kashton's favorite part was throwing rocks in the water.





















































Walking through the rock.



















Kashton leading the way.
















Kennedy at the opening of the rock we walked through.
























Korin at the edge of a rock overhang.














I saw some beautiful wildflowers at the Park.
































Sunflowers just make me smile!

We had a great time.

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment