Friday, August 16, 2019

From My Perspective

I see all kinds of interesting things at the horse pasture.

This is a pretty large butterfly.  I believe this is called a "Question Mark" Butterfly. May 26th.










This little wooly worm (as I call it) was a fast little booger!













I was sure hoping this bird would turn around. It's a Western King Bird and its breast is bright yellow. Very pretty.








June 2nd

Has anyone else notice that there seem to be more spiders?

I'm not a big spider fan but you can't help but be intrigued by their ability to make webs and how quickly they can take them down! This one has dinner in its web!






I loved this view of this flowering weed against the setting sun.














Another view of the setting sun through pasture weeds.




Have a good one!



No comments:

Post a Comment