Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Kennedy Rides Fancy Solo 6-10-19

I told Kennedy since Clyde was gone she was going to have to work with Fancy.

Fancy is not as kid-friendly as Clyde. I could put the kids on Clyde and not worry about him spooking or going too fast with them.

Fancy is a much younger horse and still has a lot of spunk.

We started out in the round pen. At least if Kennedy couldn't control her she couldn't go far.

Kennedy did really good. It did help too that I took the edge off of Fancy by working her in the round pen before saddling her.

Click here for a video of Kennedy riding Fancy in the round pen.


Kennedy wanted me to ride with her and ride in the pasture outside the round pen. She did so well in the round pen I decided we would give it a try.




She did really well outside the round pen too!





















It was a good ride.

Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment