Wednesday, August 28, 2019

4th of July

We went to the kids for a cookout on the 4th of July.  They invited some of their new friends from church.

I could resist taking this picture. Modern technology tends to get more of our faces than people. In all fairness they were not on the phones the whole time.





After dinner we went to the High school parking lot to watch the city fireworks display.













Took a selfie with these sweet ladies. The one in green attends church with me. She is our worship leader.

The blonde girl is the worship leader at the church Keannon and Vanessa attend. I'm old enough to be their mother!








I didn't think to take a picture when there was better light but I asked Kennedy and Remi for a picture in their 4th of July attire. I loved their pose but I could see their shirts.










So they gave me this pose!

We had a fun time with our friends.


Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment