Sunday, August 18, 2019

Celebrating My Birthday 6-7

Doyle and Vanessa planned a birthday party for me. I was a bit puzzled as the big one is next year. Doyle said it was a trial run. Whatever the reason, it was nice.

Doyle rented The Lofts which is right next to one of our favorite hangouts "The Hole in the Wall Grill & Bier Garten".

Vanessa did a great job of decorating, going with a "watermelon" theme.

She had a journal for people to write in.











Cute balloon!


















It was dutch-treat for guests. We ordered our food from the patio (Hole in the wall).










Of course we had watermelon! Keannon cutting it up.

































We had a little cake too!














Everyone singing "happy birthday"! Why do I feel so awkward!

























Eating my favorite thing!










One of my new friends who has the same birthday as me but 8 years younger.












Korin and her friend Zara. Zara is also the granddaughter of my dear friend Jean.

It was a nice celebration of me!

Have a good one!








No comments:

Post a Comment