Sunday, August 11, 2019

Korin Rides Bike May 25th

Kennedy had spent the night on Friday. On Saturday, Doyle had something he wanted to attend so after feeding horses, I took her to breakfast. She wanted to go to the cafe just down the road from the horses. It is very popular and there is usually a wait for a table on weekends. This day was no different and more so since it was Memorial Day weekend. Kennedy was disappointed but then I remembered a fairly new place that opened downtown that served breakfast called Happy Days. I had been for lunch but not breakfast. I talked her into giving it a try. She got over her disappointment real quick! Boy, did we have some good grub!








I tried to get a picture of us at the table. I should have just asked the waitress to do it!













Sometime later I took Kennedy home. Korin asked me if I would walk with her while she rode her bike. Now this bike doesn't have pedals. It is a bike that is supposed to help kids learn to balance and ride a bike without training wheels. I believe Korin is ready for a bike with pedals!

Click here for a short video clip of her coming down a small hill. This girl has got tough feet!

I walked while she rode her bike around the neighborhood. Where there are hills you go down...there are hills to go up.

When it was uphill she got off her bike then carried her bike! What?!! I never did understand her logic!






















Silly girl!


Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment