Sunday, October 8, 2023

September 1, 2023

Our last day at Barbara's. We planned to leave after lunch and go by Uncle Jimmy and Aunt Sharon's on our way to Aunt Sandy's. We made plans to have dinner at her house with my cousin Roxanne and husband Pat.

I played the piano at Barbara's several times while there. I actually got to play for Dad when we were there the first week in August. As I was playing I kept seeing the picture of Dad and Barbara on the piano. It looked like he was looking right at me! It was satisfying to me to think he was enjoying my playing.




I learned while there that Roxanne and Pat were in the process of making some major life changes. They sold their house and bought a house in Arizona! They were moving in 2 weeks! I'm so glad we were able to make this connection before they moved!

L to R Doyle, me, Roxanne, Jenny,  Pat and Mom



Doyle took this picture so Aunt Sandy could be in the photo.






Cousins!



Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment