Tuesday, October 10, 2023

New Friends?

The morning of September 15th when I came to feed I saw an unusual sight. Canadian Geese eating in the horse pasture! I have seen Canadian Geese but never in my horses' pasture! A few weeks before I saw a handful of deer in the pasture! That was a first also but unfortunately I wasn't able to get a picture of them before the ran off.












I found it interesting that the horses didn't seemed bothered by them until I got there then Fancy thought she should check them out!. Her desire for breakfast was stronger than her curiosity and she followed me to the barn.





When I went to put out hay the geese thought I was too close for comfort and took flight.














It certainly made for an interesting morning!


Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment