Monday, October 9, 2023

Can it Be Fall Already?!

I think of September as being the beginning of fall. The fall equinox is in this month but for the first 10 days our brutal summer did not want to let go.

This was our high temperature September 1st.









It was 100 degrees September 2nd. I just didn't take a screen shot that day.

This was the temperature September 3rd.










September 4th










September 5th









Got this neat picture when I went to feed horses. (9-5)

This is not the sunset. In fact I am facing the East the opposite of the sunset. Isn't this amazing?!





September 6th









September 7th











September 8th









September 9th. The temperature may be under 100 but look at the "feels like temp".









I had a visitor at the barn that night too! My first time to catch a possum trying to eat cat food! I've seen raccoons but never a possum! I put the food up at night for this very reason.

The temps finally dropped into the upper 90's after this streak. I'm so over the heat!


Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment