Friday, October 13, 2023

Celebrating Korin 09-26-2023

 We celebrated Korin turning 9 Tuesday September 26th. Korin asked for all her favorite foods that I make and insisted that I make them! So...I cooked dinner at Vanessa's. The birthday girl requested macaroni & cheese, chicken strips, peas, sliced bread and gravy.

That blue bow on her head is the tule I had tied around her gift.


Uncle Jake (Vanessa's youngest brother) and Aunt Alyssa watching Korin open gifts.
















Kennedy, Nana (Jan - Vanessa's stepmom), Doyle at the bar, Grammer, Grandma (Karen - Keannon's mom), Keannon and Vanessa.





Opening our card and gift. We (I) got her a gift card to a local DIY business. Vanessa said she asks to go there all the time.









Kennedy gave her a Stanley Cup with her name on it. As you can see she was pretty excited about that!























Happy Birthday Korin!



Have a good one!




No comments:

Post a Comment