Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Took Advantage 11-03-2017

We have had some record temperatures for November! We have hit 90 degrees at least 3 times already this month. However this time of year as a friend of mine calls it  "bio-polar" season 😉. We have extremes of weather. Our temps have been fluctuating as much as 40 degrees!

On Friday, we had a cold front come through and the high was 68. The day before it was 93! I decided to take advantage of the cool weather and saddled up a horse.

I didn't have a long time to ride so I just rode the property around where the horses are. I still enjoyed it!






















After riding it was time to feed the horses. As I went to the other barn to put out hay I heard the familiar honking sound. "Geese!" I say to myself with glee! I start scoping the sky looking in the direction the sound is coming from. I finally spot them. I was so excited to see them that it never occurred to me that they were flying "North" instead of "South"! I didn't notice that until after I uploaded the video! They must have been looking for a place to spend the night and that might explain why they were losing formation. Anyway, hope you enjoy this clip I got.



Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. It has been a very warm November. Glad you could take advantage and get a ride in. Love the geese video!

    ReplyDelete