Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Some Deer and Sunsets

I was asked by a friend and fellow church member if I could feed their horses while they were out of town for Thanksgiving. I have fed for them before. They left on Tuesday November 21st so my first time to feed was Tuesday night. I love going to their place. Although they live in the city limits their place is secluded. They have wildlife sightings on a regular basis.

When I got to their drive way I saw deer. I counted 3 doe and one buck. He looked like either a 4 or 6 pt. I drive to the house and park. I make my way to their yard that bumps up to the woods I saw the deer go into. I was hoping to get some pictures. This doe was the only deer I could get a picture of.






Sunset on 11-20-2017












I find the lines of colors so interesting.











Sunset on 11-22. I love the little wisp of clouds.













The sky begins to fill with color.












The colors intensify.











This is so peaceful to me.











I get done with the horses and walk back to my truck. Look what I see! I didn't have time to change lens. I knew that I would spook the deer. So I just took a couple. This picture is deceiving as it was nearly dark. You will have to click on it to make it larger to see that there are 7 deer in this picture. This picture isn't in focus. I couldn't get it to auto focus because it was so dark and I couldn't see well enough to manually focus. Ugh I hate having older eyes 😠

It was still cool to see them! Have a good one!






2 comments: